Ennis Showgrounds Facilities
The Ennis Showgrounds is a magnificent venue, set in the heart of Co. Clare in Ireland. It is the main show-jumping facility in the west of Ireland. Conveniently located 1km from Ennis town centre, the Showgrounds is easily accessible by land or air, being only 20kms from Shannon Airport.
In 2009 a considerable amount of money was spent on upgrading all the main arenas in the Showgrounds, and the results have been spectacular. The Showgrounds is equipped with the finest of modern facilities, including;
• 2 x all weather grass jumping arenas
• 3 x all weather warm-up arenas
• 2 x general grass arenas
• 1 very large indoor arena
• 1 very large outdoor arena ( 90 metres x 50 metres )
• Large hardcore parking area for both cars and lorries
• Sites for exhibits and trade-stands both indoors and outdoors
Whilst the showgrounds is typically used for equine events, we have also run Circuses, Fun Fairs, Ideal Home & Car Shows and Concerts. Other sporting events hosted in the Indoor Arena include Soccer Clubs, Rugby Clubs, Archery and Gaelic Football Training.